Monday 14 May 2007

Handed in written work

Well, Susie, Mary and I head in to uni together, to hand in our written work. We don't go to much into showing each other our essays...it's too late for that (!).

The ladies are worried about the volume of written work I have to show, and there is me thinking I was thin on the ground (mind you, the old addage of "quality not quantity" could duff me up...holdon, it's quality and quantity! (honest)).

We also agree to hook up on thursday to help tidy up the room (without going too close to the painting hell that is the end of the room...)

I head to the library while susie and mary go swimming, and find many interesting things in some design magazines (eye, creative review). I particularly liked the iWant design feature and Kim Hiorthoy talking about LP / CD design.

I took a photo of the iwant design, I thought that Gabi would particularly like it (and did).

I also got a phonecall from a rather happy deputy head of kingswells primary school - they have had such brilliant feedback and exposure because of the sculpture classes (a parents night was particularly memorable she said, as most of the parents loved what their children had learned and brought home...)

anyway, the upshot was, she wanted me to come back and hold several more classes, for p4's this time...I agreed and will be holding 3 classes in one day (?!) on wednesday the 30th of May...for the "eco week" in Kingswells primary school.
brilliant news.

listening to : godspeed you black emporer! - F# A# (Infinity) : Elliot smith - new moon

No comments: