Wednesday 30 May 2007

back again! - start of semester 3

Hello,
It's been a while.
I've had my marks back, and they were ok, I've passed, which is great, but my marks were down on semester 1, the only one in the class to "get worse"...but, I must confess, I feel quite lucky to get two 4's - I know I did not put enough in to semester two, as I did for semester one.

This has made me realise, I need to far more committed to semester three, I mean REALLY COMMITTED. I've spoken to Gabi about the need to be at uni more, to focus wholely on my studies over the next three months. If I don't, there will not be much point in doing this MfA. The mission is to pass, but also to pass with flying colours. I need to show that I am justified in taking this course, and not just having it as a fantastic year off work.

anyway, I am about to embark on completing the proforma - to define what my special study will be about. I have been thinking about the relationship between using hi-tech and low-tech forms of communication to explore the relationship of our place in the natural world.

listening to : slayer - season in the abyss : lauren hill - the mis-education of lauren hill

No comments: