Monday 5 March 2007

weekend collaboration with susie hunt

Susie came round at the weekend, so we could finish the final edit of the collaborative video we have been working on.
Susie had an Idea from the semester 1 semenar on the beach, to bring leaves to the beach, and film them blowing around. Susie, Mary and I went to the beach in February and filmed for about an hour, I then took the footage away with me, so I could import it to the PC, and start to edit some shots into a loose clip for Susie to see.

We'd tweaked a few points and fades, added some titles ("12th January 2007 - 11.23AM - 12.41PM"). I'll be uploading a webready version to youTube.

I also uploaded all my old videos onto YouTube this weekend, you can see them in my profile : http://www.youtube.com/lepeep

I've got a few views already! and some kind soul has rated my painkiller video 5/5!

No comments: