Sunday 10 June 2007

edinburgh - dinnertime..that's it

Today we need to pick up paintings from Edinburgh (Gabi's mum dropped them off...so it's only fair).

I drive, and try to think of the questions to ask in the questionnaire...Gabi helps by writing them down.

I just get frustrated, it's not the best idea concentrating on driving and probing, deep, thought provoking questions, to find out about truth and trust...I get fairly angry with myself, and start to doubt my quest...I was so stoked with the response, I can't let people down (?) because they all seemed so keen to participate.

when we get to Edinburgh, we find the pick up point of the paintings easily, and head to Leith Walk, for lunch with Susie’s Beaslie (a very knowledgeable friend of Gabi's who works in a university, checking and collating research material!...questionnaires!).

Susie gives me excellent advice on how to create questions, and firstly to create a test (first draft) and release it to a small amount of people - for sense checking and feedback. I wouldn't have done this without this conversation.

Poppy seems to attract all the Italian waiters, she's going to be a heart breaker... he he.

we spend 2.5 hours having lunch! and we've got no time to see Edinburgh (got to leave early, to get Poppy home, as the bridge is being maintained, and the queues are horrid)...

I start to bash out some questions when I get home, but my brain isn't up for it...

listening to : many tunes on the creative mp3 player...love shuffle, it's the best.

No comments: