Tuesday 24 July 2007

non eventful day - losing energy


Creaking this morning – intro slowing down…I need to “just be happy” about writing (forget about reviewing as I go, I think that’s counter productive) – just get stuff down, and move with it. I don’t have the time to piss around being moody. Susie takes me into uni, but it’s a distraction (I paste a sun onto the full stop) and try to think about writing some dissertation, but I’ve forgotten the power cable for the laptop (dong). And when I start to dip into programming the “speech bubble” stuff, Susie is up for going home (fair do’s). So, not such a good day for me today.

I was going to write some dissertation tonight, but I have to fix ADIL website and create illustrations (in Photoshop) for Gabi’s vignette’s for Elaine Manley’s book…so that’s today knocked on the head.

I have a chuckle, "stripey" (the local troll) has come back! he's posted a link to youTube - a nathan barley extract! (It's nice to know that I've rattled his cage so much, he's been scouring the web for a "retort" for 3 days now... ho ho. I am still playing (I should just ignore it), but the more he writes, the funnier I find it. It's interesting that someone who portains to be "an intellectual" has absolutly no time to expend thought, or even presume that I just make this "shit" up - and that I couldn't possibly have any research (or reason) as to why I should make anything that's "supposed to be art" (does he like still lives?)...it's all tongue in cheek, I send him a private mail saying "you love it really, don't you? I know you do! - I think you are funny, seriously!"...that should rattle his cage some more...gotta love the internet, and the fun it can provide. I was thinking of writing some reply like "I've stopped making art...because I am rubbish at it. Thanks to Stripey for pointing this out - I've been a fool...I am so ashamed" (and post a picture of me and a spotted knapp sack ....walking away..."boo hoo")... ho ho...but, that'd give him a hardon, as I'd be expending too much energy on his sad little mission to further trolling in Aberdeen Music dot com.

No comments: